Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Classes are over, but why do I want them to begin?

So School is finally over for the semester, and I have to say that I'm relieved. It's a lot of stress off of my back. It's quite the relief, and I feel much the better for it.

That being said, why the hell do I want to go back to it right away? I think it has a lot to do with it being one of the centers of my life for such a long period of time, and the fact that I felt so much at home in the halls, even with my issues with some of the work load and the teachers.

Even now, I should be studying for the nursing exams in a month, but things just don't seem to be in the swing for me right now. I know I need a break, but I feel like a junkie in need of a fix.

My next classes seem to be extensions of A&P, as well as Psyche and English Composition. I am really looking forward to Creative writing, and Developmental Psyche. There are three classes I with I could have gotten my hands on, and those are Shakespearean Plays, Pathophysiology, and Anthropology. These are going to have to wait a bit, I think. We'll see. Good thing I have so many more years to go. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment