Friday, December 4, 2009

Police Family in Need


Hey readers,

I know I've been away for a while, but when you are in Nursing School... you don't get much time outside of Work and more Work.. but I figured I would send up a rallying cry.

A family from the boys and girls in blue are in trouble, and need some help. Fellow TFW members might know the name Prowl Delta 31, yeah, that's him.

Officer Michael Martin out in Alabama has had some problems with some medical conditions that have left him kind of high and dry. He's been off work for a while due to them, and it's taken a toll on the finances, as we can all relate. While he is still employed, he's barely able to make ends meet, let alone provide Christmas for his two kids, Tristan (Age 5) and Franchesca (Age 7).

I know I've donated to him, and plan on giving as much as I can give. I've been the kid who ended up with almost nothing for christmas more than a few times, and know what it's like not to have much on the big XM. I DO NOT want to see this happen to these kids.

Mike is an upstanding guy, who has given to kids more than a few times when on call, providing toys and support for those kids that don't have that usually in his community. I just want to help this guy out in any way shape or form.

Think you can help? Have some great toys that could use a new home? Maybe a few bucks you can spare? Send it his way so the kids have some presents under the tree. Feel like sending some stuff for the kids directly? Hell, you can do that too! Here's the contact info.

Michael Martin
1217 Keel Mountain Rd
Gurley, AL. 35748

Paypal account, if you want to send that to him, is the same addy as well.

Feel free to send him messages to get any info, but I'll be honest, I know him, and I want to help him and his family out as much as possible with this. Thanks guys!





No comments:

Post a Comment