Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick Daily Thoughts....

So it's the 16th, and I'm in need of content. So here's a quick rambling.

I'm trying to get some links for the sites I dig, or are podcasters and writers I esteem and like.


I've realized, that this blog is more about me, than anything. I'm not going to apologize for anything I put up here, and not going to ask for what people want to see. Oh well. That said, my friend Artoni gave me this Hi-Frick'n-Larious link. Vader Singing.


So anyway, everyone in our house has been on this diet from Gym America. While I'm not too excited about it, it is great to see the house mates all actually doing something and getting excited about it. Since I've been unemployed, I had to cancel my gym memberships, and sadly, have been fighting with weight gains. Not in a good way either. I blame Food Network, making me want to eat more and better foods. I guess I'm the only one to complain since everyone loved the improved cooking. No more cracks on my cheesecakes.


So now, we're on this diet and exercise regimen, trying to loose as much weight as we can. We cut our caloric intake from over 3000 Cal, to 1750, and working out almost every day. I'll admit, sadly, it's working out. I'm craving chocolate like mad, but I'm sticking with it mostly. The exercise regimen is what stumps me right now. We lack a lot of the equipment, and my roomies don't always keep up in that department, so I try to push as much as I can with that.

So far, I've lost 6 lbs, and still going down. I think though that the more I push in the weights, the more I'm going to be gaining as well. Final goal, go get rid of my "cub" belly, and get back to being fit, and gaining towards my dad. for those that don't know, my dad was a stacked mo-fo, but he did it with steroids for a while. I plan on going all natural. I've got a long way to go. I'll post my progress as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment