Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WoW, I have an addiction, take 2

So here's the run down for the World of Warcraft in the past week....

Almost nothing. I am still cruising with my shaman, and it's only level 36, but in the chaos of the past few days, I've been distracted from the game. I managed to jump in however to enjoy some of the missions from the Mid-Summer event.

Not doing too much, but hoping to get some f the achievement points out of playing this year. Not sure if I can, but might get at least SOMETHING with the help of my guild and my friends.

Speaking of which, my good friend RainyK is in game marrying her boyfriend. She called me today to make sure I still had my account, and that I should be prepaired for it. I missed out on the ceremony of her first marriage, and I'm hoping I don't miss out on this one as well.

1 comment:

  1. AWE You talkeded about me on yer bloggypoo! (which I am a fail friend cuz I didn't even realize you had one :( )

    <3

    ReplyDelete