Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Working Out is hard to do...

So worked out last night, hitting some good goals. Back up to my bench press weights from before I lost my job, and that makes me feel pretty good. I'm Benching 90lbs for 10 reps, which is more than I was doing before. I think it has a lot to do with the push up drills I was doing prior to hitting the weights in the past few weeks.

I know that 90lbs is a generally low weight for bench pressing, but for now it's all I can fit on our rinky dinky weight bench. I can't wait to get a real job again so that I can afford to go to a real gym again. Ahhh.. those were the good old days.

Yesterday's work out was split, as I got a phone call from the OH and things spiraled out from there. I managed to get a set of warm up Bench Presses and 15 minutes of Cardio in then. Later on in the night I had managed to get a full work out of 3 more sets of Bench Presses, 3 sets of Standing Bicep Curls, 3 Sets of Dumbbell Presses, and 3 sets of Hammer Curls. I am really starting to miss the old Preacher Curl Deck we had at Golds. I also hit up some Rorator twists with my old therabands, and 50 push ups and 60 Sit ups, with 30 Leg ups in for good measure. Pretty light in the core exercises, but it's still in there. Tonight I'm hoping to toss in some more yoga poses and hit the abs and legs as best I can considering the sparse equipment we have.



So the big event for the day... moving the room. Now the OH always has this cumpulsion to rearrange furnature once a month. It's like clockwork. Today seems to be the day. I'll have before and after pics up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment